Common Interest Network LLC (CIN™) rules of conduct and disclaimers.
CINpal’s™ must agree to respect the rules and mission of the organization.
- The organizations rules clearly states that Common Interest Network LLC (CIN™) is NOT AN INTERNET DATING WEBSITE.
- CINpal’s™ must recognize that any breach of this arrangement (see number 1) will result in the cancelation of membership.
- CINpal’s™ must agree to report any breach of conduct experienced from another CINpal’s™ to the organization immediately.
- CIN™ assures CINpal’s™ that the organization does not select CINpal’s™ for events or meetings. This is left solely to CINpal’s™ who select pals based on their common interest.
- CIN™ does not restrict membership based on race, gender, age (must be 18 or older), ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, or any other demographic.
- CIN™ DOES restrict membership based on evidence of hate group affiliation or other discriminatory practices. Members who have evidence of any of these practices will have their membership voided and will be banned from the website.
- CINpal’s™ should take safety precaution and avoid unnecessary risks when meeting with other CINpal’s™.
- Once an event meeting has been scheduled, CINpal’s™ should not agree to changing meeting locations without making the change on the website.
- CINpal’s™ are responsible for notifying CIN™ upon the conclusion of an event.